To Our Dear Annunciation Family,
Paul and I want to warmly thank you all again for supporting this year’s Feast of the Annunciation of The Theotokos and Celebration of Greek Independence.
We would like to extend our utmost gratitude for your hard work and generous donations. Your dedication helped us reach our goals to provide a feast and program and to support the IOCC Ukraine Crisis Response Fund.
Your service to our church has been seen and appreciated. We are inspired by your commitment to grow the Church events. All of you have made us feel at home. The success our Church has experienced would not be possible without your contribution.
A special thank you to our anonymous donor. Your very generous donation helped top off the event.
Thank you to our friends, Maria and Curt Ruesegger, for their generous donation and tireless efforts. Your commitment to work with us in the future is cherished. You also make it fun!
Without acknowledging our friends who donated their skills to make our Lenten menu absolutely spectacular, we would be remiss.
- Voula Baldas for her exquisite Koulourakia,
- Paula Dreleozis for her heavenly Greek Bread,
- Kristi Karis for her amazing Baklava,
- Teresa Micheil for the delicious granola and honey to pair with the yogurt,
- Shane Mortensen for the delectable wine,
- Hanna Neal for her yummy assorted cookies,
- Christina Pickett for her awesome banana bread,
- Maria Ruesegger for the beautiful fruit display, and
- Presbytera Pavlina Sakellariou for her mouthwatering Greek beans and focaccia bread.
Personally, I want to thank our wonderful Sunday School seniors and juniors for their willingness to participate in the program. Your presentations were exceptional. You were easy to work with, and you made it effortless for me to put together a program that I was unfamiliar with. Thank you!
- Bozka Castaneda
- Eleni Micheil
- Chloe Mortensen
- Adelaide Neal
- Emma Pickett
- Jonah Rabadi
- Konstantine Sakellariou
- Zach Sakellariou
Also, I apologize to the students for messing up the chocolate fountain. I will have it all ready for next week’s coffee hour!
Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.
Paul and Gina Demos